20 May 2011

In Which There is Hiatus

It's big-time season-finales week, which means one thing for a lot of people who make television shows: hiatus.

The next two weeks are insane for me.  Like, two-weddings-on-two-continents-within-six-days insane.  I plan to do a lot of reading.  But I do not plan on having the mental capacity to write about it coherently.

Also, I just started a new diet (ugh, I can't believe I just wrote that) and I need some time to get going before I completely re-vamp Menu Mayhem.

THUSLY, I hiat.  Or something like that.  When I come back there will be the new Monday Menu Mayhem I spoke of, at least three new book reviews (Providing I don't get hugely distracted by the Virgin Atlantic onboard entertainment... Hello, all of the movies I've been dying to see...), and I will be coherent once more.  Maybe.

Have a glorious two weeks, friends, and enjoy the May/June transition.

No comments:

Post a Comment