21 April 2011

In Which Thoroughly Obsessed Thursday Continues to be Too Distracted to Think Properly.

Yep.  I know it's getting old.  But next week I'll feel more comfortable (maybe?) and I'll be able to talk about the book I'm reading now (maybe?) and how much I'm in love with Parks and Recreation (I really should finish the second season before I make any grand pronouncements).

In the meantime, just in case you thought I forgot all about Cougar Town (well, I haven't talked about it in like, a day), I give you another Lady Liberty YouTube find, this one illuminating Laurie's coffee buying habits.  Damn, Busy Phillips is a rock star at memorization.



Have a lovely holiday (if you're celebrating), and a lovely long weekend (if you're celebrating or not).  Scout Camp is changing locations this weekend, so Monday Menu Mayhem will probably involve locating pots and pans.  Stay tuned for the excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment